Limited Time Only Limited Time Only

Sounds like you need a pop filter, if you don't have one already.

DruoxtheShredder responds:

Pop filters don't work that way. I also have one =D it works wonders, the problem is I talked directly into the microphone, but I liked the effect it had with the reverb.

-KA89- catalyst pt. 2 -KA89- catalyst pt. 2

Somethings missing..

Not bad, but the song feels a empty. It always feels like there should be another instrument in the background, like strings or something. Something with longer notes.

Kyleadam89 responds:

Thanks, I'll see what I can do to fill in the emptiness

frozen piano ghost frozen piano ghost

Nice, though..

The piano is pretty interesting, and alone it's actually satisfying to listen to. Though, the song just begs to have more added to it. It feels like it's an intro building up to something, but then it ends...which is a shame, lol.

flashmakeit responds:

thank you I respect your review it was vey helpful and I agree

8-bit Final Stage 2 8-bit Final Stage 2

Classic

I really wish there were more games that nailed the classic look and feel of games on the snes and nes. Whenever I hear music like this, it just makes me want to play a game that would do it justice, great job.

Great job.

EliteFerrex responds:

I'd love to see my 8-bits used in a game, too. Considering that my inspiration is from old games and people like Aureametaphus (who used to post his music here on NG, but sadly no longer does so), it'd be great to get some actual use out of these songs.

Rise Of the Punknight Rise Of the Punknight

What more could you ask for?

Haha, It's impossible to have any complaints about this song, come on.

Great song.

BERSERKYD responds:

Indeed ! Impossible ! :D Thanks !!

Piano 03 - Enlightenment Piano 03 - Enlightenment

I like it, but..

I like it, but I don't like the parts where you have like 3-4 quick notes leading up to another note (the first time you do it is at 00:03). Something about it just makes it sound extremely fake, and it detracts from the rest of the song, in my opinion. perhaps it's because the velocity of all the quick notes are the same.

Other than that, good job.